The Strokes’ frontman, Julian Casablancas, has become the face of Decibel, a French line of a men’s fragrance. Casablancas not only stars in the new ad, but he also wrote and recorded an original track titled “I Like The Night” for the promotion. Click here to watch the ad. Click here to watch a longer version of the ad and a behind-the-scenes video about the making of the song.
September 11, 2011
Julian Casablancas Stars In Perfume Ad
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 11th, 2011 at 5:31 pm and tagged with I Like The Night, Julian Casablancas, perfume, The Strokes and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lou Reed and Metallica Album Stream and Review wp.me/p1PLnN-5FTweeted 7 years ago
- Sonic Youth to Split? wp.me/p1PLnN-5BTweeted 7 years ago
- "Senator" Jack Black wp.me/p1PLnN-5vTweeted 7 years ago
- Tom Morello Occupies Wall Street wp.me/p1PLnN-5mTweeted 7 years ago
- Free Friday: Deerhunter, Ariel Pink, Iron and Wine, and More on 4AD Sessions Compilation wp.me/p1PLnN-58Tweeted 7 years ago